Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against may file a complaint through the College Discrimination Complaint Procedure (HR3010). Complaint forms may be obtained from the Campus Provost’s office, the Academic Deans’ office, the Judicial Officer, or the EEO/AA Officer, Human Resources. ADA questions and concerns may be directed to the Section 504/ADA Coordinator at 2006 S Ankeny Blvd, Bldg 6, Ankeny, IA 50023, phone 515-964-6857, firstname.lastname@example.org. Title IX questions and concerns may be directed to the Title IX Coordinator at 2006 S Ankeny, Blvd, Bldg 1, Ankeny, IA 50023, phone 515-964-6216, Title9@dmacc.edu. Questions or complaints about this policy may be directed to the Director of the Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, John C. Kluczynski Federal Building, 230 S. Dearborn Street, 37th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604-7204, phone 312/730-1576, fax 312-730-1576, TDD 800-877-8339, email OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you learn about this job opening?
- DMACC Employee Referral
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Iowa Workforce Development
- DMACC Website
- DMACC Applicant Job Alert Email
- Have you completed the DMACC Employment Application (all personal information, educational history, employment history, and supplemental questions)?
- No (If no, please return to the application and complete all additional information.)
Documents Needed to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Media File
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3