- Associate degree in Building Construction Technology.*
- Two(2)years of on-the-job/hands-on experience in residential and/or light commercial building construction and framing, concrete and masonry construction as well as manual drafting, CAD drafting, estimating, cabinet construction and installation, and blueprint reading.*
- A 4-year Skilled and Technical Sciences degree may substitute for the degree/experience requirement.
- Documentation of an advance degree or additional college training related to construction and/or construction teaching and instruction.
- Four (4) years of recent on-the-job/hands-on construction site experience.
- Experience in SoftPlan drafting for residential and/or light construction.
- Experience in teaching and supervision of residential and/or light commercial job-site projects
Please be advised that Southeast Community College will require a Criminal History Background Check prior to final offer.