Under the supervision of the Administrative Coordinator for Medical Support
- Employee will assist with planning, coordinating and performing a wide variety of complex administrative duties for all areas of medical support.
- Will be trained in and expected to perform duties in all areas of medical support.
- Provides administrative support to the administrative coordinator of medical support.
- Will also provide administrative support to the Division Directors and all areas of medical support as needed.
- Serves as the point of contact for the central office annex/medical support.
- Receives calls, visitors and deliveries for COA.
- Handles all encounters in a prompt and professional manner, while disseminating to the appropriate areas as deemed necessary.
- Will assist with ordering and maintaining office supplies and submitting work orders for building maintenance needs.
- Will assist with key requests.
- Will assist with access and IT requests for all divisions under medical support.
- Will assist with Human Resources duties for all areas of medical support.
- Serves as backup to medical support administrative staff as/when needed.
- Gather, record, and tracks data as needed.
- Will assist with other administrative duties as assigned/needed.
Please submit a resume.
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services
Minimum And Additional Requirements
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A high school diploma and work experience that is directly related to the area of employment. A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for work experience. (Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements
A high school diploma and relevant experience in business management, public administration, or administrative services.
A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for the required work experience. Experience in a correctional environment preferred. Preferred Qualifications
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education.