St. Charles Community College is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant who will organize and perform office functions, including oral and written communication with customers, outside agencies, facilities and accrediting bodies.
- Provides clerical support for Curriculum Committee.
- Enters data related to curriculum into Colleague and generate reports from Colleague.
- Maintains all College web pages related to the curriculum including courses descriptions, majors, general education requirements and degrees and certificates requirements.
- Maintains files for curriculum, credit courses and programs, Enhancement Grant, 50:50 Vocational Equipment, and Carl Perkins Grants.
- Produces Academic Management and related reports, twice a year, and post on the Intranet.
- Process Administrative Withdrawals of students who fail prerequisite courses before the start of each semester.
- Assists with the building and cleanup of the credit class schedule each semester checking for and resolving issues that will affect student registration and billing.
- Assists with training of the DOC’s on various Colleague applications and issues.
- Produces annual database for Career Technical Instructor Salary reimbursement from DESE.
- Maintains High School Articulation Agreements.
- Produces the High School Assessment reports each fall for High School Counselors’ Day.
- Posts on the Web – Career Technical and General Education Assessment Reports.
- Assists in responding to Public Records requests for data.
- Assists with preparation of annual Enhancement Grant as needed.
- Assists with annual Perkins Grant Accountability Report as needed.
- Greets visitors and provide information to students, faculty, staff, and visitors. Troubleshoot issues.
- Manages Assistant Vice President’s calendar and schedule appointments, events, and meetings. (Backup for Vice President’s calendar).
- Assists with special projects and related administrative support duties.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and one year of office experience; or high school diploma or equivalent and three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Moderate word processing skills. Basic spreadsheet and database software skills desired. Experience in delegating and distributing work for clerical support preferred. One-year experience working with confidential material. Incumbent must have very good people skills, attention to detail, and be able to work with frequent interruptions and short deadlines. Utilize various software packages to prepare specialized documents, such as Desktop publishing, spreadsheets, database and presentations.
St. Charles Community College https://stchas.aaimtrack.com