This position is for a reservations agent / office assistant. While this will be a set schedule, a mixture of shifts will be required. Weekends may or may not be required. The day shift is from 9-5 and our evening shift is from 1-9.
Coastline Beach Rentals is looking to hire 2-3 reservation agents and pay will start between $13 – $15 per hour, plus anywhere from $5,000 – $7,000 in yearly bonuses. We are a full-service property management company specializing in ocean front vacation rentals and property management. Candidates will report to and from our headquarters which is located at 516 Broadway Street in Myrtle Beach. This is a year-round position. Candidates will be awarded bonuses as various criteria is met each month.
- Inputting guest reservations
- Responding to inquiries
- Communicate with guests via phone, text, and email
- Run daily reservation and cleaning reports
- Refunding security deposits
- Assign guest door (access) codes to their rentals
- Work through emails via ticketed system
- Address and resolve guest complaints
- Assist guests with check in and check out process
*We prefer a candidate who has experience in customer service and/or a background in hospitality, reservations, front desk, resorts, hotels, etc. While no experience in this field is necessary, we are only looking for candidates who have a strong work ethic and are willing to learn.
The ideal candidate shall possess strong communication skills, both oral and written. The candidate will be required to communicate with guests, homeowners, and coworkers via text and email, and proper grammar and spelling skills are very important. Strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
We require a minimum GED.’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 – $36,200.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check in a timely manner. Will this be a problem?
Work Location: One location