The Administrator, Enrollment Management Systems is responsible for the day to day support of technical and functional office operations and reports related to the administration of various Registration programs. Functioning as a ”power user” for the Banner Registration module, this position serves as the point of contact for troubleshooting operational issues reported by enrollment management staff; creates ad hoc and custom reports; publishes and/or distributes reports to appropriate areas; and tracks and creates reports on various cohorts of financial aid applicants.
- Create ad hoc and custom reports; publish and/or distribute reports to appropriate areas; track and create reports on various cohorts of financial aid applicants.
- Function as a ”power user” for the Banner enrollment related modules; serve as a point of contact for troubleshooting operational issues reported by Registration staff.
- Assist with technical and functional support for daily processing using Banner ERP, Appworx, scanning and other applications.
- Perform quality control audits of registration data elements; review and resolve data exceptions; ensure that awards in Banner are accurate and in compliance with federal and state rules and regulations and institutional policies.
- Assist with documenting project priorities, timelines and assessments, and assist with documentation of enrollment management processes.
- Adhere to FERPA regulations as they pertain to maintaining the security and confidentiality of all student records, as well as maintain the confidentiality of other documents on behalf of the work area and the College.
- Perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with the mission, goals and core values of the College.
- Maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds. Deliver quality customer services to both internal and external constituents in a professional, helpful and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in technology support of areas of enrollment services required. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills in all media (phone, face to face and email) required.
- Demonstrated skills in using database reporting tools required.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and to process high volumes of work with accuracy required.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities and meet deadlines required.
- Commitment to the mission of an urban community college required.
- Must excel in working as a member of a team, model exceptional service to internal and external customers and work to facilitate change.
- Experience with the Banner enrollment related modules, document imaging systems and workflow, and Appworx preferred.
- Tableau preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Salary Grade or Rank