- $1,000 referral bonus
- Performance Reviews at 6, 12 and 24 months with a potential increase in hourly rate
- $150 in Per Diem
- Paid Overtime
- Paid weekly
- Paid training for all new hires
- 401(k) program with company match
- Health Benefits
- Work boot reimbursement
- SBA stock
- Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Cellular Discounts
Your Next Career Opportunity – Apprentice, Tower
Perform construction duties on a daily basis ensuring quality construction for expedited commercial deployment of services as directed by Superintendent and/or Foreman.
What You Will Do – Primary Responsibilities
- Support tower construction and antenna and line installation activities as directed.
- Ability to read site plans and tower drawings.
- Distribute, pick up and organize tools and materials.
- Work with Construction Supervisors and Foreman to analyze job requirements such as labor and materials.
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner as delegated by Construction Supervisor and Foreman.
- Perform construction activities as directed.
- Work with Construction Supervisors and Foreman to maintain a safe job site.
- Keep safety barriers correctly installed.
- Must be able to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete all aspects of SBA’s Tower U training classes.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need – Qualifications & Requirements
- H.S. Diploma/GED preferred;
- and <1 year tower construction / climbing or relevant experience. Knowledge of standard knots.
- or 0-2 years general labor, construction or relevant experience.
- Valid Government Issued Driver’s License
- Other Valid Driver’s License; May be required depending upon the location in which the position is required to work.
In our efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our team members and the general public, all applicants who receive a conditional job offer for employment in a position classified as safety sensitive will be required to take and satisfactorily pass a drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With Disabilities
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we’re the right company for you.