We are the Orlando International Airport! The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) operates OIA and the Orlando Executive Airport. Our airport is a world-class facility serving more than 46 million guests each year and growing.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for full & part-time positions to include first day eligibility for health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/holiday, and growth opportunities (see details below).
Develop and maintain the high end System responsibilities of the Centralized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Support the day-to-day operations of this system and its users. Operate under the objectives of the Asset Management Program (AMP) which will support maintenance functions and assets management functions at Orlando International Airport, Orlando Executive Airport and the Hyatt Hotel.
- Associate degree in Business, Administrative Management, or a related field and five (5) years CMMS related experience, or an equivalent combination of training, education, and experience. CMMS experience at a major airport and/or experience with Maximo software preferred.
- Knowledge of latitude and longitude coordinate systems, similar to ESRI GIS and Maximo Spatial.
- Basic knowledge of project scheduling, efficient time management, contract monitoring, and use of communication devices required.
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly understand and operate the IBM CMMS by Maximo.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, plan and coordinate complex projects.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to function effectively in a diverse work place.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite and basic understanding of, project management software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location