At LDRM we streamline the review, validation, compliance and submission of virtually any government-specific system application. That enables our customers to achieve predictably lower costs, greater information security, leaner operations and more effective digital government. LDRM specializes in background investigation support, records management, business automation and optimization, and administrative support.
LDRM is a joint venture between two companies, DTSV and Lockwood Hills, a subsidiary of Akima. If you would like more information regarding LDRM please go to: www.ldrmllc.com
The AOM manages a large functional area on a production-based Government contract and is responsible for overall production and quality of his/her team. The AOM works collaboratively with the Operations Manager, Program Manager, other Company personnel, and the U.S. Government customer. The AOM shall also manage and maintain involvement in the hiring of personnel, operations and quality reporting, contract management, and operations excellence.
Hybrid Remote – Teleworking. Candidate must be able to come into the office for approximately 4 – 6 weeks of training, occasional meetings, requirements of your position duties and other contract requirements.
Candidate must live within a 90- mile commuting distance from the work site.
- Oversee all operations of the team and ensure excellent performance that meets all requirements and standards.
- Hire and manage a technically proficient and professionally capable staff throughout the life of the contract.
- Provide timely deliverables and performance related data to the Government customer and Company personnel in order to allow adequate monitoring, oversight, and performance measurement of support services.
- Conduct continuous improvement activities to realize improved service delivery capabilities and performance.
- Promote innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Resolve problems with minimal disruption to the activities being performed under the contract.
- Respond rapidly to surge requests and provide the appropriate levels of qualified staff.
- Participate in conference calls and digital video conferences with the U.S. Government customer and other Government entities as required.
- May be requested to provide formal and informal briefings to visitors or at off-site conferences.
- Must possess at least seven (7) years of management experience.
- Must possess at least five (5) years of managing experience on a large-scale operation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Power Point.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large teams.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have the ability to pass a thorough background check that includes criminal and credit to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
- Experience managing a large U.S. Government contract or program.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in relevant field.