Why Join Our Team?
It is an exciting time to become a member of Pritchard Companies. Pritchard Companies is operated by members of the fourth and fifth generation of the original founding family. The Pritchard Family intends to continue the growth for generations to come. Pritchard Companies is continuing to grow and stabilize its national footprint in the transportation field. Because of this growth, Pritchard’s is looking for high-quality talent to join the team!
Auto Service Writer
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and helpful manner
- Offer an excellent Best in Class experience to all customers, both on the phone and in person
- Master Lightyear
- Complete all OEM Service training
- Assist Service customers during repair process
- Assist Managers with tasks and duties as needed
- Make sure that each customer that comes into the dealership is properly greeted
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Must be professional and reliable
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have good communication skills
- Display excellent driving skills and follow all traffic laws
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Complete training required.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- NO COST Health Insurance
- NO COST Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with generous employer match
- …and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.