Reporting to the Branch Manager, this full-time, non-exempt hourly position works to develop deeper relationships with new and existing members of the credit union. This position will offer solutions to member needs by offering a variety of account and loan options.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
1. Provide information concerning services to new and existing members related to accounts, consumer loans, auto loans, and mortgage loans.
2. Responsible for opening new member service accounts and resolving any questions or problems in regards to member service issues while looking for cross‑sell opportunities to better service the members.
3. Effectively follow all onboarding procedures with all new members.
4. Stay informed on all credit union promotions of new products or services.
5. Conduct member service interactions consistent with the standards detailed in our Managing Service Excellence program.
6. Adhere to Bank Secrecy Act and security procedures of the credit union.
7. Provide product knowledge to members and be prepared to compare with the competition.
8. Keep abreast of federal regulations and stay in compliance with all laws.
9. Cooperate and work together as a team with coworkers, maintain a neat work area, and perform other duties as required by management.
10. To practice confidentiality where appropriate in all employee, member and credit union affairs.
11. Will be required to be able to operate a cash drawer and balance it.
12. Assist Member Service Representative/Teller when possible to offer members prompt service.
Qualifications and Certifications
- A high school education or GED required.
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
- 1 year to 3 years of similar or related experience required.
Job Type: Full-time