Hiring Requirements: Candidate must successfully pass credit review, drug screen, criminal background check and provide professional employment references.
Position Summary-Branch Teller
Process a variety of transactions and provide information for members and non-members. Accurately and efficiently assist with member requirements while assuring a positive experience for each member. Perform duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Process member transactions demonstrating efficiency and good utilization of time in order to assist as many members as possible without negatively impacting the quality of the transaction. Responsible for balancing cash drawer regularly to ensure accuracy in all teller transactions and making supervisor aware of any needs (supplies, concerns, etc.) to avoid delays in processing.
2. Contribute to the achievement of cross-sell goals by building trusting relationships with members, staying informed on current products, services and promotions and by utilizing Touché Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to help determine member needs and refer appropriate services.
3. Build caring relationships and earn the trust of TTCU members by providing accurate, thorough answers to member questions via phone, call queues and/or member facing, utilizing various resources including handouts, peers and supervisors.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or GED required
Certificates/Licenses: Must have reliable transportation
- Six months experience with cash-handling and direct customer contact
Collaborates: Is an effective team player who adds complementary skills and contributes valuable ideas, opinions and feedback; communicates in an open and candid manner and can be counted upon to fulfill any commitments made to others on the team.
Effective Communication: Utilizes a variety of communication modalities effectively and appropriately across multiple channels.
Functional Expertise: Possesses a sufficient level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeps up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development activities.
Member Focus: Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with internal and external members which result in member satisfaction with both the process and the outcome.
Resilient: Maintains composure under pressure; handles difficult situations effectively, maintains a positive attitude despite adversity; uses adversity as a learning opportunity.
Self-Motivated: Proactively takes the initiative to accomplish necessary tasks and seize new and often times challenging opportunities.
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, and Outlook)
- Ability to navigate the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Ability to learn proprietary computer software such as Keystone, OnBase, Touché, Concur and Cisco Agent Desktop
Intermediate written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively interact with members regarding financial transactions which may involve problem resolution and offer educational information regarding products and services. Ability to work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all times. Ability to create an atmosphere which promotes TTCUs Core Values by maintaining a high level of personal integrity, presenting a friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor while providing extraordinary service to members and fostering teamwork among employees.
Routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with a moderate level of noise Must be able to perform job functions either independently or under supervision and work effectively on own. Must be able to plan their own work activities as well as take direction. Must be able to read and carry out various complicated written and oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations with extreme accuracy. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Job Type: Full-time