Perform duties to provide maintenance, upkeep and appearance of the facility’s buildings and grounds.
- Keep grounds area green and attractive by fertilizing, seeding, planting and trimming/cutting lawn areas, trees, shrubs and flowers according to the seasonal schedules and needs.
- Maintain attractive grounds and facility by picking up and removing paper, trash and other debris.
- Operate grounds equipment in manner to protect the operator and others in the area by following safety regulations and proper operating procedures.
- Keep grounds equipment in good working order by conducting routine repairs and adjustments on equipment or coordinating repairs through maintenance or external maintenance services.
- Maintain the container inventory by counting, completing the inventory form, keeping containers organized by size.
- Order and receive building cleaning and maintenance supplies.
- Use cutting torch and welder under the direction of the company welder as required.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
- High school education or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required.
GFL Environmental, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.
Traverse City, MI