Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Sales Representative for Certification Services will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new client leads for the Certification division, culminating in the sale of our services. This will be achieved through targeted sales efforts and proactive outreach. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales generated through high volume prospecting and cold calling. Previous work experience in the certification management systems, or management consulting markets, is highly desired.
The candidate will work closely with the Director of Business Development to develop targeted sales strategies and to identify potential new clients, new market segments and create solution selling opportunities. The candidate should display a strong personal drive for success and possess interpersonal skills highlighting communications excellence and a ‘self-starter’ attitude.
- Sourcing of prospect accounts and generation of leads – Quality leads and Volume
- Conduct all sales activities with potential clients and identify relevant contacts for on-going communication
- Develop proposals and follow-up with clients through execution of signed contracts
- Highlight unidentified client needs during prospecting – Solution Selling
- Assist with Coordination and delivery of obtained clients
- Ensure proper flow of information to potential clients pertaining to services offered
- Maintain Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and lead tracking tools of potential clients for future sales and marketing initiatives
- Research potential clients through provided market research databases and lead generation systems
- Source competitive and market data upon which to base future sales decisions
- Develop short and long terms sales forecasts to achieve assigned sales targets
- Provide input for weekly/monthly sales reporting and forecasting
Educational And Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years inside sales experience
- 2+ years of experience using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with ISO standards (e.g., ISO 9001) is preferred
- Previous experience in professional services or consulting services firm preferred
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly motivated and driven
- Persistent, ability to stay positive during cold calls, and gatekeeper navigation skills are highly desirable
- Professional demeanor
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to NorthAmericaTA@bureauveritas.com .
We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If You Would Like Additional Information Regarding Bureau Veritas’ Federal Obligations In Regards To Equal Employment Opportunity, Please Click The Link Below