Now offering up to $35 for RNs and $28 for LPNs!
Sign-On Bonuses Available for FT: $5,000 for RN & $3,000 for LPN
Nursing is your passion. Caring for others is your mission.
You’re a nurse. Loving, caring, and nurturing to the core. You feel called to do this work and even on your toughest days, you know that the difference you’re making matters. You clock in each day with an open mind, empathetic heart, and passion for what you do. Working as a nurse is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling things in your life, and we know that a career as a Charge Nurse – RN or LPN at Ohio Living will give you the opportunity to continue fulfilling your purpose.
- Now offering 8 and 12 hours shifts!
- Full time, part time, and weekend warrior available!
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. We’re more like a second family here. You’ll get to know your team, our residents and patients, and you’ll appreciate the additional joy it brings to your work.
- Better balance. We rarely mandate you to work past your shift. You’ll find we are committed to ensuring great work/life balance for you.
- Different pace. We’re not as frantic as a hospital and serve a different population. We do offer several levels of care including skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice. You’ll love that you get the support you need here, which makes it easier to give each resident or patient the time they deserve.
- Grow as a leader. This role will help you build your leadership and customer service skills. We offer education assistance to obtain your RN or BSN and opportunities to move into leadership roles.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect, plus a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay advances up to $500, recognition programs and free meals.
What you’ll do
Taking charge of a unit or hallway, you’ll supervise the day-to-day activities of STNAs to ensure the highest degree of quality care at all times. We’ll rely on you to schedule, set expectations, coach and monitor STNAs while fostering a positive environment. You’ll also provide direct care, administer medications and treatments, coordinate transportation, consult with physicians and serve as liaison with family members.
What it takes
- Nursing degree and current Ohio RN or LPN license required
- One year of clinical experience in a hospital, long term care facility or health care facility preferred
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Lake Vista?
- competitive wages
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off including your birthday
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- free meals/meal allowance
- the latest technology
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Care • Integrity • Customer Service • Innovation