Vigilant Restoration is a locally owned and operated full-service restoration company proudly serving Horry, Georgetown and Brunswick counties. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, which is why our employees are extensively trained in construction and restoration.
We are currently recruiting for Construction Repair Technicians who share our “Customer First” service values to become successful members of our team.
Highlights of the Construction Repair Technicians position include:
- Sheet Rock
- Minor Plumbing
- Minor Electric
Description of General Duties: Performs general maintenance and repair of buildings, requiring practical skills and knowledge. Performs general tasks in the final punch list of completed repair and reconstruction jobs using general-purpose power tools and hand tools. Performs minor maintenance/repairs such as replacing light bulbs, replace light fixtures, outlets, repairing flooring, trim work, minor building repairs, HVAC filter replacement, and any other duties as required to satisfy punch lists for final acceptance by customer.
Experience and Personal Characteristics:
· Restoration or construction experience preferred
· Demonstrated strong communications and customer service skills
· High work ethic committed to doing the job right the first time
· A desire to learn new skills
· Optimistic with a desire to be a part of a growing, successful, locally owned company
· Committed to be at work on scheduled days, work overtime as needed.
What we provide:
· Vehicles and equipment to support your work
· Uniforms which we require that your wear to daily while you are working.
· $16 – $20 per hour based on experience
· Overtime, holiday and bonus pay
· On-call hours are required
Candidates we are looking for are successful in their current role but may be considering looking at other opportunities. Candidates may not be currently working in the service industry but hold our values as a priority to customers and value and respect the community we serve.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Myrtle Beach, SC 29577: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location