1. Conduct/Oversee/Assist in getting approval authorizations for assessments of behavior services.
2. DGH trainer and Residential In-service Trainer (Behavior portion).
3. Maintain behavior data/documentation and oversees CBA documentation.
4. Print and distribute monthly behavioral and acquisition programs.
5. Conduct assessments for skill acquisition programs, when necessary.
6. Maintain CBA client logs of client hours.
7. Complete CBA billing and submit to Financial Department by the 5th of each month.
8. Review CBA invoices to ensure hours are within authorizations.
9. Maintain all Medicaid State Plan documentation and Approvals in required timelines.
10. Analyze/graph weekly behavioral and acquisition programs.
11. Conduct behavioral observations and complete reports.
12. Assist in the development of behavioral and acquisition programs.
13. Monitor implementation of behavioral and acquisition program.
14. Keep daily logs of behaviors for each individual in the group homes.
15. Review BCBA monthly progress notes for each individual.
16. Review and document Incident Reports weekly as they come in.
17. Complete Monthly Incident Review, and emergency intervention. Send to District CBA & HRAC.
18. Assist in providing 1:1 coverage for individuals in crisis.
19. Maintain communication with Home Coordinators and Program Coordinators, BPA’s on as needed basis.
20. Maintain communication with Director of Residential Services and Executive Director.
21. In coordination with Program Coordinators & Director develop a complete functional analysis of challenging behaviors. Analyze the information to better understand the purpose of behavior and how to best address it pro grammatically.
22. Maintain files/records/information pertaining to Behavioral Services for all staff.
23. Ensure all required documentation is completed and available for Behavior Designation.
24. Bi -Weekly meeting with Executive Director of Residential Services.
25. Submit Residential quarterly reports by the 15th of each month.
26. Bi-weekly meeting with Program Coordinator, Home Coordinators, and BPA for each group home.
27. Track RES HAB and ADT Service Authorizations.
28. Participates in LRC.
29. Attend/Participate in IP meetings.
30. Maintain “Supervisor’s Manual” and over see Behavior Specialist.
31. Train group home supervisory personnel, BPA’s and direct –care staff on implementation of behavioral and skill acquisition programs.
32. Attend all required in-service training sessions.
33. Reactive Strategies trainer and Residential Orientation Trainer (Behavior portion).
34. Professional Development.
35. Attend/Participate in monthly Psychiatric Review Meetings and psychiatric appointments as they are scheduled
36. Research community resources for psychological services (counseling).
37. Individual/Group counseling with adults/adolescents in group homes as needed.
38. Review quarterly medication regime for any required changes.
39. In coordination with Program Coordinators & Director, develop all behavioral programs based on functional assessment.
40. Participate in adult/staff training by modeling appropriate techniques through involvement, recreational activities and social outings.
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Implementation of behavioral and skills acquisition programs: 4 years (Preferred)
- Handeling persons who have challenging behaviors: 2 years (Preferred)
- Assessing individuals with developmental disabilities: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location