RES is the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 180 stream miles and 40,400 wetland acres and conserved and preserved 6,100 acres of endangered species habitats. RES operations include planting over 11,000,000 restorative trees and reducing over 240 tons of polluting nutrients. RES navigates and streamlines the environmental permitting process with solutions that balance economic development and ecological sustainability.
Our culture: Working for RES means having a career that truly makes an impact and a job that helps make nature and communities better. Our people share a deep interest and passion for sustainability and ecological restoration. RES being an ever-growing company, we are entrepreneurs who take a bold approach to project development. We foster a collaborative team environment while enriching individual growth.
RES is looking for a professional task-oriented individual to assist the company’s Watkinsville, GA office with administrative, clerical, and sales transaction duties. Applicant must be capable of working independently and managing multiple tasks at once. The applicant should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, quick learning, flexible and a team player.
What your day-to-day might look like?
- Process GA retail credit sales transactions – including letters of availability, contracts, credit ledger maintenance, invoicing, check deposits, etc.
- Assist in maintenance of all GA project credit ledgers; maintain documentation on booked credit sales, credit releases and inventory
- Provide credit sales and other documentation to regulatory agencies
- Maintenance of electronic and paper document file systems (retrieving, scanning, emailing, copying, faxing, filing)
- Final document production (letters, envelopes, etc.) for all written correspondence, typing services, file conversion, and formatting of electronic presentations and documents to professional standards
- Assist team with maintenance of the office space, and ordering supplies, etc.
- Assist as event planner for company meetings and visitors (e.g. ordering lunch, making reservations)
- Bachelor’s degree or other work experience may substitute, please describe in detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Salesforce and/or other PRM software is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally with a diverse audience
- Ability to accomplish numerous tasks with competing priorities; a willing attitude to undertake all professional tasks necessary to accomplish Company goals
- Background in environmental science, ecosystem services, contracting or sales is desirable, but not required
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location