Hopewell Federal Credit Union is currently searching for highly motivated and professional individuals to fill the role of Credit Union Teller at the Newark Branch.
This position is part time, offering up to 27 hours per week.
Credit Union Teller is the “face” of Hopewell Federal Credit Union who represents Hopewell’s image during all interactions with members and potential members. Their role is to create a welcoming, friendly environment for members as soon as they enter the doors or begin drive-through transactions. The individual processes a variety of personal and business financial transactions for members and inform members about other Hopewell Federal products and services from which they could benefit.
Present an overall professional image in the areas of dress, communications and conduct.
- Process Financial Transactions (i.e., cash withdrawals, deposits, payments, account maintenance, loan/visa payments.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Inform Members about Products & Services and current promotions (i.e. referring members to Hopewell’s investment services and lending teams)
- Conform/Comply with all applicable Hopewell policies and procedures and regulations.
- Balance cash drawers accurately.
- Perform positively in a team environment, working toward achieving branch performance goals.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Present a professional image at all times
- Effective and positive communication skills (listening, inquiring and educating)
- Demonstrated sales ability at past employers
- Demonstrate conduct that displays a focus on the customer/member
- Demonstrated knowledge of product & services
- Detail oriented
- Able to follow policy, processes, and procedures
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient with Computer Systems, MS products, and banking systems
- Ability to achieve positive outcomes with upset/anxious members
- Must be able to work some Saturdays 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and be available Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
Hopewell Federal Branch Hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 – 5:00
Friday: 9:00 – 6:00
Saturday: 9:00 – 12:00
Employment Type: Part-Time