Crisis Mobile Specialist (BHT) for Tulsa, Oklahoma location.
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona and now in the great state of Oklahoma. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
For 40 years CBI has been and continues to be the premiere non-profit fully integrated healthcare provider of substance use and behavioral health programs including prevention, education and treatment using cutting-edge, nationally recognized, evidence-based models.
The Crisis Mobile Specialist is responsible for responding to crisis calls dispatched by the dedicated crisis dispatch provider. The intent of this service is to triage the immediate crisis situation recommend the appropriate intervention and help the individual in crisis transition to the most appropriate level of care, when applicable. Each area below is defined by the specific function as it relates to the policy, process, and the governing rules set forth by Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse (ODMHSA) and Oklahoma State Health Department (OSHD).
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Associates Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Behavioral Health Field.
- Lived experience in recovery from mental health and substance use disorders, homelessness, family members and veterans preferred
Licenses, Certifications, Credentials, Registrations:
- Current Oklahoma Driver’s License (valid and in good standing)
- Clear 39-month Motor Vehicle Record
- C-PRSS Certification
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Generous PTO accrual (5 weeks!),
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans
- Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness,
- Pet Insurance,
- Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings,
- 401K with employer match – 100% vested upon enrollment,
- Wellness programs,
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- Student loan repayment programs available to certain positions
- Very competitive pay rates as well as pay differentials
CBI is growing an expanding our services in the Great State of Oklahoma!
- We are experiencing tremendous growth here at CBI. As an essential service provider, we value all our employees and their careers in the essential field of behavioral health. Join us in the fight to help those suffering from mental health, addiction, and other chronic health problems.
CBI Values your Career and has lots of career growth opportunities!
Our clinical staff will experience tremendous professional growth through ongoing training and support. Our team is supported by strong and competent leadership available 24/7. An entire Work Force Development Department is dedicated to helping CBI employees grow their knowledge base and skills to reach their career goals. Come join our team of passionate individuals who are serious about making a difference in the lives of our patients and the communities we serve.
About our Culture, commitment to employees!
- We are looking for driven and compassionate individual’s that thrive in an upbeat and safe working environment. We dedicate a lot of thought and effort into work life balance as well as our competitive composition structure.
- We know life happens, that’s why we all start with a 5-week PTO plan as well as a wide range of unique benefits!
Our 26 locations are all state-of-the-art facility that provides top notch integrated care. We are proud to adhere to a “no wrong door” treatment approach that allows our clinical staff to dramatically improve the quality of life for the patients in their care.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tulsa, OK 74103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location