Answer customer calls and emails on a daily basis and assist in resolving any questions or concerns in a professional, expeditious manner while maintaining a positive, courteous approach to internal and external customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers via in person, telephone, email, or via the web.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with on-the-road employees to give instructions and assistance.
- Answer incoming and make outgoing customer telephone calls.
- Receive and resolve, within established guidelines, customer questions and concerns.
- Monitor, resolve, document, and report all customer complaints, driver route sheets and call-in sheet and all customer problems relating to operations and coordinate with sales.
- Track customer information and concerns and enter data into database.
- Research and complete customer refunds and submit for approval before being submitted to Accounts Receivable for payment.
- Maintain new account files.
- Work with supervisors to ensure that all missed stops and special pick ups are completed daily.
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding missed stops or other customer concerns.
- Generate call-in work orders for drivers
- Download, distribute and answer all customer inquiries received via email.
- Take web request and process payments by phone.
- Process customer payments via internet and take cash payment’s as needed.
- Enter new subscription residential accounts into system.
- Run credit checks on new customers.
- Complete verification form, service agreement and pricing matrix on all commercial accounts for changes, new and cancelled.
- Key all new/cancelled accounts into Tower system and verify in system.
- Scan all contracts into system and maintain records of them.
- Assist in completing the Affirmative Action log for all applicants.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One (1) to Two (2) years customer service call center experience.
GFL Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.
Customer Service, Admin – Clerical, Transportation