Answer customer calls and emails on a daily basis and assist in resolving any questions or concerns in a professional, expeditious manner while maintaining a positive, courteous approach to internal and external customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers via in person, telephone, email, or via the web.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with on-the-road employees to give instructions and assistance.
- Answer incoming and make outgoing customer telephone calls.
- Receive and resolve, within established guidelines, customer questions and concerns.
- Monitor, resolve, document, and report all customer complaints, driver route sheets and call-in sheet and all customer problems relating to operations and coordinate with sales.
- Track customer information and concerns and enter data into database.
- Research and complete customer refunds and submit for approval before being submitted to Accounts Receivable for payment.
- Maintain new account files.
- Work with supervisors to ensure that all missed stops and special pick ups are completed daily.
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding missed stops or other customer concerns.
- Generate call-in work orders for drivers
- Download, distribute and answer all customer inquiries received via email.
- Take web request and process payments by phone.
- Process customer payments via internet and take cash payment’s as needed.
- Enter new subscription residential accounts into system.
- Run credit checks on new customers.
- Complete verification form, service agreement and pricing matrix on all commercial accounts for changes, new and cancelled.
- Key all new/cancelled accounts into Tower system and verify in system.
- Scan all contracts into system and maintain records of them.
- Assist in completing the Affirmative Action log for all applicants.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One (1) to Two (2) years customer service call center experience.
GFL Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.