Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, evenings or overnights, we have options for you. Come Discover the Rewards of being a Direct Support Professional at Saratoga Bridges. Our DSP’s make a difference in the lives of the people we support, who have intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We have openings across Saratoga County.
What Saratoga Bridges offers to you:
- Competitive pay with differentials that can pay up to $21.35 (includes the weekend + overnight differential)
- Paid training
- Referral Bonus – Up to $500 for each referral
- Excellent Health Insurance – Very small deductible and No Co-pays
- Flexible Schedules – evenings & overnight shifts available, short workweeks, and overtime currently available
As a DSP you will spend your time:
- Supporting people with Intellectual Disabilities, while they learn life skills at home, and in their communities
- Teaching and documenting goals according to a person’s plan and the way you were trained
- Supporting people in recreation activities, such as going for a walk at a park, participating in an art activity, or playing a game
- Assisting people with personal care such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
Your evening, with the people you work with, includes: making dinner, helping people take showers/baths, helping people in the bathroom, doing laundry with a person, or working on goals.
Why work for Saratoga Bridges?
- Our Direct Support Professionals base pay starts at $15.75 to $17.35 depending on worksite
Our differentials are:
- $2.00 on weekday overnights
- $3.00 on weekend overnights plus the differential below – Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Plus the $1.00 weekend differential totaling $4.00)
- $1.00 on weekends (day/evening shifts) – Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- We have great benefits including; health insurance, vacation, and holiday time, tuition reimbursement, retirement matching, and referral bonuses
- If you have no experience we will provide paid training to you.
- Flexibility – evenings and overnight shifts available, short workweeks, and overtime currently available
- You’ll feel great making a difference in someone’s life
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.75 – $21.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Have you received your Covid-19 vaccine?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- NYS Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location