E-Commerce Sales Operations Associate
At Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a leading designer, marketer and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, our culture is one of hard work, ethical behavior, and teamwork. We roll up our sleeves and work hard to create products that have been pleasing customers for over 100 years. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes a hybrid work environment, health, dental and vision insurances, along with 401(k), paid parental leave, paid vacation, a paid charitable day off to share your talents with the non-profit of your choice, “summer hours” which is a great opportunity for long weekends all summer long, a quarterly subsidy to help cover the costs associated with staying fit, the ability to purchase our products at a discounted cost, employee recognition, team building activities, a casual dress code, and flexible hours just to name a few of the advantages of working for this dynamic company.
We are seeking qualified candidates for an E-Commerce Sales Operations Associate opportunity with our company. This position is fully remote.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage Ecommerce product set up process with assigned accounts using Salsify and account templates
- Generates Sales and Margin for HB with the assigned customer
- Tracks and analyzes product assortments and POS and Recommends to seller placement opportunities
- Responsible for various administrative responsibilities for assigned accounts. (Lotus, Epicor, Dropbox, CHUB)
- Ensure the fast onboarding of New HB products onto customers Ecommerce sites.
- Works with Cop to manage DTC orders
- Provide recap and analysis on key retailer promotions
The basic qualifications of the position include:
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Business or Sales Management with a concentration in Ecommerce or Web Sales.
- Minimum of 2 years working in the Ecommerce industry.
- Creative problem-solver, self-starter, and team player
- Operate independently and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel super user
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
Our employees enjoy working in a tobacco-free and drug-free environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.E-Verify.gov.