Responsible for the directing and leading Enhancement Foremen and project crews. The EFM oversees the day-to-day activities of enhancement work including quality, safety, equipment management, and project route planning while helping ensure that job budgets are consistently met.
- Effectively manages project teams through appropriately transparent communication, promoting collaboration and efficiency while emphasizing safety.
- Secures and reviews project plans, specifications, and other relevant documents associated with the proposed project.
- Conduct bid review conference with Maintenance Operations Manager (MOM).
- Identify and resolve client concerns working closely with Account Manager(s).
- Monitor activity of crews and work closely with maintenance staff regarding scheduling, quality, and customer service.
- Monitor installation of enhancement projects to ensure quality and design integrity.
- Track, documents, and communicates delays and disruptions to clients.
- Prepare specifications, as-built, or record drawings as needed.
- Track equipment inventory and update Inventory log as equipment is purchased and sold.
- Makes recommendations in conjunction with MOM regarding employee performance, management, and wage adjustments.
- Conducts annual reviews for Enhancement Foreman and Field Personnel, with input from MOM.
- Schedules daily timecard entries to ensure accuracy and approve for processing.
- Reviews daily digital timecard entries to ensure accuracy and approve for processing.
- Review weekly labor reports with Foreman and implement strategies to improve crew efficiency.
- Organizes work orders, equipment, and supplies necessary to complete work assignments.
- Ensure that all equipment is operated in a safe and proper manner and submit necessary equipment repairs to the Shop Manager as needed.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in field, vehicles, shop, field offices, and customer work sites.
- Collaborates with the Safety Engineer and MOM to ensure compliance to OSHA and Environmental Landworks Company, Inc. s safety regulations.
- Participate in all necessary meetings, including weekly meetings with AM.
- Follow all State, Local, and Federal Motor carrier laws in compliance with hauling and transporting equipment, and materials.
- May be called on to assist estimating with the development of an estimate.
- Provide or coordinate on-the-job training to current & new team members as appropriate.
- Snow maintenance work as required.
- Learns to read and review plan designs and specifications.
- Other duties as appropriate and assigned.
Salary: $50k-$100 DOE