RES is looking for the Environmental Solutions Analyst – Florida, with 5+ years of experience, for our Orlando, Fl office.
The mission: RES is actively growing across 25+ states, and Florida is no exception; the team currently needs an analyst to provide market insights and analysis, focused on our mitigation, water quality, and resilience product lines. Through your work, you will be helping shape how we think about and pursue commercial pursuits. The expertise you develop for this market will equip our sales team with vital commercial insights necessary to compete in this market!
We are looking for someone that is ANALYTICAL, able to work with qualitative and quantitative information relating to our markets to inform action. You are a natural COMMUNICATOR – you will be coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, so the ability to operate confidently and with conviction is highly valued. Finally, you will be working with a collaborative team that operates with a CUSTOMER-SERVICE mindset.
What your day-to-day might look like?
Your time will be focused on supporting the identification, review, and prioritization of opportunities in environmental mitigation, water quality, and resilience. To do so, you will be applying qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to interrogate market and demand information. This will include:
- leading suitability reviews for potential projects,
- performing competitor analysis,
- providing an understanding of the supply and demand drivers for our product lines, and
- using permits, budgets, regulations, and other open-source information to support your conclusions.
You will use presentations, maps, analyses, qualifications packages, white papers, proposals, and other tools to provide the regional team the analysis and insights. You will be extensively using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Pro, and GIS, so strong working knowledge of these tools, as well as technical and creative writing skills, are a must.
You will also build relationships with consultants and regulatory agencies in assigned geographies and engage in client/stakeholder events and outreach.
We would love to talk to you if you have many of the following:
- Environmental/Engineering/Project Development/Regulatory/NGO Experience
- Demonstrated ability to build, manipulate, and summarize large tabular and spatial datasets in Excel, Tableau, MS Power BI, and GIS
- Experience or knowledge in public infrastructure funding, project development, or planning
What will make you stand out?
- Direct working experience in a relevant field such as: environmental policy/regulation, facility/infrastructure development, renewables, land use, permitting, conservation, endangered species, carbon, or ESG.
- Experience with Google Earth or GIS
- Experience in the application of relevant Federal and State environmental regulations and permits such as: Section 404 Permit Program (Clean Water Act), FDEP ERP, BMAP, Endangered Species Act Section 7 and 10, and NPDES NEPA, and state regulatory programs
Who is RES: We are the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 525 stream miles and 62,000 wetland acres, in addition to conserving and preserving 15,000 acres of endangered species habitats. RES operations include planting over 20,000,000 restorative trees and reducing over 280 tons of polluting nutrients. RES ecological solutions enable a balance of economic development and ecological sustainability.
Our culture: Working for RES means having a career that truly makes an impact and a job that helps make nature and communities better. Our people share a deep interest and passion for sustainability and ecological restoration. As an ever-growing company, we cultivate entrepreneurship, flexibility, and collaboration while taking a bold approach to project development. We foster a team environment while enriching individual growth.
Our people: explore our employees’ profiles here.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location