Environmental Services Operations Lead Type: Full-time / Salary
The Environmental Services Operations Lead (EVS Operations Lead) is a working supervisor for the EVS
Operations Technicians. The EVS Operations Lead is responsible to set and monitor work pace and priority based on daily occupancy as well as to assist in completion of projects and inspections to ensure quality standards.
- Growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must affirm and be living/modeling our statement of faith and core values
- Must have a teachable spirit, team-player attitude, and servant heart.
- Must be responsible, industrious, hospitable, and enthusiastic.
Accountability: Accountable to the EVS Manager
Supervision: EVS Operations Technicians and volunteers
- Minimum of 2 years of professional custodial experience
- Supervisory experience
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills including email, basic word processing and spreadsheets
- Available to work early mornings, evenings, rotating weekends and holidays
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Highschool diploma or GED
Physical Requirements: Physically fit: able to stand and walk for long periods of time, lift 50 lbs., climb ladders, perform repetitive motions with arms, wrists, shoulders and to bend, kneel and stretch.
- Meets weekly with EVS Manager to set strategies and priorities
- Collaborate with EVS Manager to ensure EVS Operations Technicians are trained in proper method of cleaning and sanitation.
- Provide timely communication with guest services and facilities departments regarding room and common areas occupancy status according to policy.
- Ensures buildings and property are clean, safe and in orderly condition
- Supervise and perform heavy cleaning duties
- Supervise and perform deep cleaning duties
- Sweep, mop, scrub, or vacuum floors
- Gather and empty trash
- Clean windows, mirrors and hard surfaces, dust and polish furniture, walls
- Clean, scrub, sanitize restroom floors, fixtures, mirrors, partitions, and
- Maintain and store cleaning solutions and equipment
- Ensure guest lost items are secured and administered according to policy
- Notify guest services of any property damage and facility team of any repair needs
- Participate in on call guest group Host responsibilities.
- Promote a positive work culture by modeling Spruce Lake core values and promoting “3 Steps of Service”.
- Attend and promote participation in weekly staff prayer meeting
- Attend weekly host meetings
- Attend and/or lead daily team huddle
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $34,500.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canadensis, PA 18325: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Cleaning / Custodial: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location