Through our comprehensive asset management approach, we stand ready to help our clients own, operate, maintain, and dispose of their investments from the largest facilities to the smallest pieces of equipment, and everything in between, in a fully transparent and auditable manner. CNFC is day-one ready and the ideal choice to execute the mission at hand. Put Cherokee Nation Federal Consulting to work for you.
Cherokee Nation Federal Consulting (CNFC) is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com .
The Facilities Manager will oversee all facility leasing and maintenance support for several federal sites that exist in 130 locations throughout the United States as well as U.S. territories.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide facility management services for all Contractor-leased SA sites consisting of all activities associated with the management of SA facilities.
- Facility management services shall include, but not be limited to: lease acquisition and build-out of space in geographic locations specified by USCIS; building code compliance; janitorial services; insurance; repair and maintenance; utilities; telephone services; furniture/fixtures/signage selection, acquisition, and installation; and safety and security.
- Ensure facilities are compliant with all local building codes, e.g., fire, alarm, electrical, and sprinkler system.
- Ensure all facilities shall meet public building standards, based on American Building Code and/or local building codes.
- Maintain a record of project progress and coordinate key milestone dates with external Project Managers and associated team members.
- Conduct final inspection of project to include punch list review and project closeout meeting.
- Provide daily coordination with CNFC management and/or technical leads
- All Regional Managers and associated staff shall report to or take direction from the Facility Manager as it pertains to all facility management services.
Education And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; in a related field is preferred
- A Master’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Nine (9) years’ experience must be overall supervisory experience
- At a minimum, must have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience managing facility buildout projects that totaled $6 million annually.
- Must have demonstrated experience in planning and organizing multiple tasks.
- At a minimum, eight (8) years of experience in facilities management, to include experience in space requirements analysis; the acquisition, management, and closeout of real property leases; workspace design; facility alterations and repairs; new construction; acquisition of utilities and maintenance/janitorial services; and knowledge of building codes and regulations in the U.S.
- Demonstrated experience in managing facilities outside of the U.S. and its territories is desired.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must have demonstrated ability to use electronic databases to manage complex facility projects effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and SharePoint
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out support tasks related to facilities operations as presented.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- The ability to successfully pass a drug screen and a federal background check is mandatory
- This position is performed in an office environment
“ Please Note: This position is pending a contract award.
If you are interested in a future with Cherokee Federal, APPLY TODAY! Although this is not an approved position, we are accepting applications for future or anticipated needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions portfolios – ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our 3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit cherokee-federal.com to learn why you should join our team!
Pursuant to U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, Cherokee Federal is now requiring that all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8th and going forward. Prospective employees will fall under this requirement and proof of vaccination will be required for on-boarding, should you be selected. Limited exemptions for religious or medical reasons will be considered.
TEMPORARY NOTE: On Tuesday, Dec. 7, a federal judge issued an injunction blocking President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for federal contractors (EO 14042). Cherokee Federal is monitoring the court case and awaiting a final ruling. As a result of the injunction, Cherokee Federal is halting the enforcement of the mandate, however, if the injunction is lifted and the mandate remains, Cherokee Federal must reenact its vaccine requirement.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing compensation.. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status. Please do not send email request pertaining to recruiting as this email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time Tuesdays – Thursdays from 10:00am – 2:00pm CST to make applicable Affirmative Action Plans accessible. Please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2021 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com .
Please do not send email for job application follow-up or staffing advertisement/request pertaining to recruiting as this email box is not for resumes or job applications.