Qualifications: Must be able to pass extensive background check in accordance with Kaw Nation Gaming Commission regulations to obtain gaming license. Able to work any hours any shift Monday through Sunday. Frequent lifting, may occasionally be required to lift in excess of 50 pounds. Position requires frequent bending, stooping, walking and standing. Candidate must be self motivated able to work independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Housekeeping Staff is in charge of Cleaning Casino/ Bingo area and all bathrooms. To ensure the guests of Kaw Southwind Casino are receiving quality service. Any questions or concerns should be directed to your immediate supervisor for clarification
- Check with your supervisor or lead to see what area you will be working.
- Get supplies needed to start your shift.
- Make sure your area is clean, ash trays emptied, wipe machines, push in chairs and empty trash.
- Make sure bathrooms are clean and neat, and sign off on log sheet.
- Be courteous and professional at all times to co-workers, guests, vendors or anyone you may have contact with while on duty.
- Assist fellow employees when needed.
- Must wear your gaming badge at all times while on duty or doing business in the casino.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by immediate or controlling supervisor.