Under the general direction of the Revenue Control and Collections Supervisor (RCCS), performs a variety of accounts receivable, customer service and Finance Parking tasks. Exercises initiative, judgment, and discretion in the resolution of delinquent accounts within the constraints of accepted collection practices and Board policies and procedures.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinating the day-to-day operations of the Finance Parking team by providing guidance regarding billing and collection issues, customer refunds, account adjustments, client and payment discrepancies.
- Collecting, analyzing, and summarizing customer call data, account adjustments, balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos and preparing a variety of financial reports for use by management.
- Assisting the RCCS in planning, organizing, prioritizing and coordinating any and all activities and resources which directly or indirectly impact the timely and accurate processing of DFW Airport Finance Parking requests and inquiries.
- Contributing to the Finance Parking team to meet production standards, deadlines and work schedules; ensuring staff’s productivity goals are achieved as directed by the RCCS and the Revenue Manager.
- Ensures high quality customer service is maintained. Uses good judgment to timely communicate to the RCCS and the Revenue Manager regarding issues arising that require escalation.
- Supporting new and existing software targeted to improve customers’ accounts activity reporting, communication and collection activities, with a focus on the client/customer service.
- Assists in the identification of training, coaching, evaluation, and development needs of the Finance Parking staff in order to meet production and quality standards.
- Participating in collection of complex and detailed DFW Airport parking fees receivables by acting as DFW’s liaison for both internal and external customers.
- Responding to complex customer complaints and encourages payment of overdue DFW Airport parking fees and, if necessary, escalates issue to the appropriate person and level.
- Maintaining records and documentation supporting all DFW Airport parking customers’ communication utilized to resolve collections disputes; coordinating and contributing to documentation and maintenance of the Standard Operating procedures (SOP) manual and the training manual for the Finance Parking team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible professional-level experience in accounts receivable, customer service or Parking operations.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of accounting practices and terminology
- Ability to prepare and maintain detailed financial and other records associated with Accounts Receivable management in a systematic and orderly manner.
- Ability to understand and document operating process, procedures and requirements relative to the day-to-day operations of the team and other relevant third parties.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.