- Welcome guests that walk into the office.
- Answer any question visitor may have.
- Direct visitor to the appropriate employee.
- Answer and redirect phone calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Interview candidates for job openings.
- Help with the recruiting and on-boarding of new employee .
- Help with filing Paperwork.
- Distributing correspondence, preparing rooms, sorting mail.
- Assisting office HR manager with all administrative and operational duties.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars as needed.
- Prepare meeting and training rooms for use.
- Keep Inventory and maintenance of all office equipment and supplies.
- Work with security staff to maintain office security.
- Vacuuming floor once a week.
- Empty all trash bin at the end of the day.
- Highschool Diploma.
- Associate’s/bachelor’s in business administration field preferred (not required).
- 2-4 years’ experience in Customer Services; receptionist and/or administrative assistant.
- Experience operating office equipment like copiers and printers.
- The technical ability to use scheduling software and Microsoft Office products (Required).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish and English.
About Southeast Airport Services, Inc.:
Southeast Airport Services, Inc. (SAS, Inc.), a Certified Small and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a full services facility support company that provides a wide array of services that have been customized to meet the needs of its aviation and logistics clients as well as their budget. SAS, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in package handling, sort management and belt flow simulation. Our experience provides effective operational management of the classifying and processing of consumer bags and luggage in an effective claims and damage free method.