Beach Woods is a beautiful oceanfront HOA community located in Melbourne Beach, Brevard County. Our 393-unit, 50 acre community spans the entire barrier island from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian River Lagoon. We are currently seeking someone to fill the position of Front Office Administrator for our Property Owners Association.
The Front Office Administrator is responsible for supporting and assisting the Property Manager in overseeing and managing the overall performance of the community. The Front Office Administrator is responsible for greeting homeowners and guests, answering phones, opening mail, assisting clients, processing mailings, etc. Work directly with property manager, Board members and owners. Other duties include collecting monthly assessments, maintenance fees and other payments.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the Property Manager in all Community functions.
- Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit.
- Provides information by answering homeowner questions relating to the Community and its Governing Documents and escalates questions that require attention from management.
- Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Updates Association communications and ensure current information is displayed on the association boards and website.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Assists in preparation of reports for inclusion in monthly board packages.
- Collecting new residents’ and renters’ information.
- Direct interaction with the various Board of Director members.
- Organize and maintain all homeowner and administrative files.
- Serve as primary point of contact in instances where Property Manager is out of office (vacation, sick, etc.).
- Manage community calendar for all meetings and events
- Previous experience working with a Home Owners Association.
- Applicant must also be highly skilled in confidentiality, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience with MS Office or other property management software preferred.
- Detailed oriented and able to multitask.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills creating effective customer-focused relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and mature, with a desire to excel and grow.
- Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Health insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class covered by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melbourne Beach, FL 32951: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location