- Methods of landscaping
- Use and care of motorized equipment and hand/power tools used in grounds/lawn maintenance work.
- Irrigation maintenance and repairs.
- Occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to grounds/landscape and maintenance work.
- Cultivation, weed control, seeding, and planting of trees, shrubs, annuals, and perennials.
- Proper use of chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides.
- Methods and procedures of lawn, airfield, and grounds maintenance
Applicant must have valid driver’s license.
Excellent benefits include medical family insurance coverage, Health Reimbursement Account, Disability, annual and sick leave, and retirement. $1,000 signing bonus on first day of employment and an additional $1,000 after completion of probationary period. Salary based on experience.
Submit applications at http://flyhuntsville.applicantpro.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace.