Our hotel is currently hiring a Front Desk Agent to join our Front Office team!
As a Front Desk Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel while delivering outstanding guest service. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and welcome guests immediately with a friendly, sincere welcome.
- Register guests into Hotel, fulfilling requests, following instructions and adhering to established policies and procedures
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive, pleasant tone of voice and following the established verbiage.
- Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information such as outlet hours and assistance to and from the airport.
- Promptly complete the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate.
- Promote Hilton Honors and Hilton brand-specific marketing programs.
- Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs.
- Code electronic keys, non verbally confirm the room number and rate.
- Provide welcome folders containing room keys, local information, hours of operations, etc.
- Close out guest accounts upon check-out process.
- Thank the guests for their stay and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to multi-task, and prioritizes with excellent follow up skills and customer service.
Must be able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays, Full Availability. Must have previously worked as a Front Desk Agent in a hotel.
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Hotel Front Desk: 1 year (Required)
- Hilton OnQ: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location