The Front Office Manager at the Reeds at Shelter Haven is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the front desk, night audit, valet and bell staff. Their duties include, but are not limited to, operational planning, budgeting, scheduling, and payroll. The set the example by consistently providing world-class guest service, presenting themselves professionally, and being available to their staff at all times.
· Oversee all front office operations to deliver an excellent internal and external guest experience.
· Work with the General Manager/Assistant General Manager to create and set guest satisfaction, department targets, department objectives, and financial benchmarks.
· Ensure all department labor costs remain minimal by approving all schedules prior to going live and ensure that payroll is correct and on time.
· Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement.
· Oversee the staffing and quality control methods of front desk, night audit, valet, and bell staff to ensure a consistent and high-quality experience.
· Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures.
· Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the front office staff with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
· Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories, amenities, and special events.
· Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers.
· Establish, maintain, and foster positive professional relationships with all other department heads to facilitate communication and collaboration to provide a seamless guest experience.
· Contribute to succession planning within the hotel and company
· Be available to fill gaps in the schedule to maintain a 24-7 front desk presence.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Hotel experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location