The Information Technology (IT) & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager reports to the Network & Systems Manager in the Finance and Administration department. The IT & CRM Manager is responsible for a variety of computer and network systems, the Simpleview CRM, other application administration and support tasks to provide technical expertise to system users.
- Support the company’s vision, mission, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to community, accountability, and ownership.
- Support VISIT DENVER’s efforts related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
- Ability to maintain and secure confidential information and understands the importance of maintaining privacy and secured confidential information.
- Provide support for technology equipment, connections, and systems for the organization.
- Administer Simpleview CRM and partner extranet.
- Receive and respond to requests for technical assistance and problem resolution. Effectively analyze, prioritize, and determine timely resolution of problems. Ensure timely and complete response to all trouble tickets – system or user generated.
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, configuration and maintenance of desktop and network computer hardware and software applications.
- Manage day to day responsibilities of outsourced server maintenance vendor
- Research, plan and implement major IT initiatives within the scope of the overall organization’s IT strategic plan.
- Assists in customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements
- Provides initial training to users
- Oversee maintenance of all IT documentation and inventory information. Develop and adhere to IT policies, standards, practices, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent IT operations and to safeguard information resources.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations within the organization; ensure users/customers are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in systems, hardware, and software to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Performs all duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Science or relevant field of study.
- At least three (3) years of desktop and technical support experience.
- Broad functional knowledge and experience in areas of complex computer and network operations.
- Ability to program, set-up and manage IT software and hardware.
- Knowledge of IT industry best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and capable of communicating in a professional manner with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously while meeting stringent deadlines.
- Proven problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level; exceptional analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of general business practices and operations.
- Ability to create and outline procedures as well as execute processes with appropriate follow-up and accountability.
- Ability to read, comprehend and create effective technology plans, business proposals, reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Highly motivated self-starter: ability to take initiative with projects.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Efficient and proven organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative with projects and provide leadership.
- Reliable, dependable, flexible, responsive, and service focused.
- Capacity to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Efficient and proven organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Maintain professional presence.
- Persuasive negotiation skills.
- Proficient technology application skills; Microsoft Server and Client OS’s, Microsoft Office 365, CRM
- Responsible for network and cyber security.
- Reliable, dependable, flexible, and responsive; ability to work outside of normal work schedule when necessary and/or required.
- Must be able to sit for extended period of time
- Must be able to bend, stoop and reach
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis
Job Type: Full-time