La Coquille Club Server will be responsible for taking food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according to hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently. Also assists in the maintenance of the La Coquille Club. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Maintain positive guest relations at all times. Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Food handling certificate.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding. Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Ability to understand guests’ service needs.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Some bar experience.
- Micros experience preferred.
- Seasonal: from 11/1/2022 to 7/1/2023