Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization.
At Tenaris, we look for individuals who are willing to take on challenges and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As a global organization with operations around the world, we value cultural diversity in our workforce. Whether you are working in one of our mills or in one of our commercial offices, you will be joining a company that will support your professional growth and development.
Controls and processes pipe by pipe outbound delivery process at Port of Houston, in a safe and efficient manner according to applicable procedures, complying with defined quality standards.
· Launches the pipe by pipe project at the port of Houston in the +4 main terminals working with Tenaris USA
· Controls and processes pipe by pipe outbound delivery process at the terminals
· Builds and maintains positive working relationship with the stevedoring vendor and port vendors
· Administrates Tenaris Pipe Tracer working tools.
· Performs visual inspection on pipe body, thread and bevel.
· Coordinates activities with other areas such as Production or Supply Chain.
· Performs data entry and modification, updating information in the tracking systems.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 5 years’ industrial experience
· Advanced computer skills
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in inventory control
· Valid Driver’s License
Safety and Quality Oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77012: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 1 year (Required)
- Industrial: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location