Our Maintenance Assistants love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you’re looking for a fun and fulfilling job, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Maintenance Assistants. We’re a close-knit team that’s walking the walk when it comes to providing great hospitality. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents’ families peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won’t find anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there’s a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That’s Trilogy.
The best place you’ve ever belonged.
Whether you’re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let’s talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Wage increases EVERY 90 days
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Free meal with every full shift
- 401(k) match
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
Here’s what you’ll do when you join us:
- Maintain grounds, building, and equipment at the location
- Ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents
- Assist with the overall operation of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal and state regulations
- This is a hands-on position
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Create relationships that mean something.
Maintenance Assistants are responsible for assisting the Director of Plant Operations with the upkeep of our campuses. What sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant’s heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. Careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know.
If you have these qualifications, we’d love to chat:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with technical trades and life safety codes
- Knowledge of electrical systems, painting, and HVAC work is strongly preferred
- Prior experience in the healthcare field is a plus
WHERE YOU’LL WORK : Location:US-KY-LouisvilleGET IN TOUCH:Juleah (502)-443-8651LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Build the career you’ve always dreamed about.
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development. If you’re interested in furthering your career you’ve come to the right place. Trilogy provides FREE training to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we’ve been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We’re a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you’re looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We’re a proud equal opportunity employer. If you’re passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we’d love to meet you regardless of your background. We’re a diverse team serving diverse communities.
Team Trilogy – It’s Where You Belong