Responsible for the directing and leading Maintenance Foremen and project crews. The MFM oversees the day-to-day activities of maintenance work including quality, safety, equipment management, and project route planning while helping ensure that job budgets are consistently met.
- While following company procedures and policies, manage Maintenance Foreman and delegate work to ensure that work is performed efficiently and that service expectations are met by providing expertise and guidance.
- Collaborate on route planning with the AM.
- Performs manual duties as needed to assist Foremen to meet job timelines and budgets.
- MFM mixes concentrated herbicides and distributes to Foreman.
- Evaluates and understands work orders, to organize labor, equipment, and supplies necessary to complete work assignments.
- Notifies AM of labor, materials, and equipment needs to complete work orders.
- Schedules daily timecard entries to ensure accuracy and approve for processing.
- Reviews daily digital timecard entries to ensure accuracy and approve for processing.
- Ensure green folders are completed correctly and turned in weekly.
- Review weekly labor reports with AM and implement strategies to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that all equipment is operated in a safe and proper manner, complete daily equipment inspection reports and submit them on a weekly basis.
- Ensure necessary equipment repairs are reported to the Shop Manager and fixed before use.
- Track assigned equipment and update inventory at the beginning and end of the season.
- Make recommendations on hiring and terminating all responsible team members to the AM.
- MFM will lead and train the team in conjunction with the AM, identify potential leaders, and assists in the personal growth of the team members.
- Perform annual reviews and make wage adjustment recommendations to the PM for the Maintenance Foreman.
- Collaborates with the Safety Engineer and AM to ensure compliance to OSHA and Environmental Landworks Company, Inc. s safety regulations.
- Participate in all necessary meetings, including weekly meetings with AM.
- Follow all State, Local, and Federal Motor carrier laws in compliance with hauling and transporting equipment, and materials.
- Attend property walks with the AM as requested.
- May be called on to assist estimating with the development of an estimate.
- Provide or coordinate on-the-job training to current & new team members as appropriate.
- Snow maintenance work as required.
- Other duties as appropriate and assigned.