We are pleased to offer a temporary position to work as the Workforce Development Marketing Coordinator with in the DuPage County Workforce Development Division.
- Builds a broad awareness among employers in DuPage County and the general population about the work of the DuPage Workforce Development
- Prepares printed promotional materials and digital marketing; ensures consistent branding of materials
- Develops workNet DuPage Career Center website content and resources and performs regular maintenance and updates.
- Ensures job posting visibility through various online channels
- Manages social media accounts and other digital marketing
- Assists with event planning and participation in community-based events and meetings.
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field;
- Three (3) years of experience in business, recruitment, marketing, economic development
- Must possess and maintain in good standing, a valid Illinois driver’s license.
A pre-employment background check is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position is typically office or administrative work and is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.