MDS Coordinator, RN or LPN
North Beach Rehabilitation Center is seeking a MDS Coordinator to join the team!
As a MDS Coordinator, you will conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the RAI process in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines in accordance with Medicare, Medicaid, OBRA, and other payer programs.
Responsiblities of MDS Coordinator include:
- Conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the RAI process.
- Maintain and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the development, use, and implementation of the RAI process.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the resident assessment.
- Monitor the Facility’s QI and QM reports to ensure that appropriate corrective action can be implemented when potential problem areas occur.
- Ensure that a current copy of the RAI Manual is available to persons completing portions of the MDS.
- Ensure that all assessments are completed and transmitted in a timely manner.
- Serve as the Chairperson for Daily Case Management Meeting.
- Serve as the Chairperson for Weekly UR Meeting.
- Participate in functions involving discharge plans, as may be necessary.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in this state.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years of experience as an MDS Coordinator in a skilled nursing facility.
Competitive pay rates, comprehensive benefit package, positive and supportive working environment-apply today! EOE.