The Manager of Administrative Operations is responsible for all Recipient Rights Advisor and Medical Staff Liaison processes. Additionally this role assists the CEO with various administrative functions as needed.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the hospital Recipient Rights advisor, (upon successful completion of required MDHHS training). Receives complaints concerning rights violations, conducts investigations and reports results according to state and hospital standards.
- Coordinate and participate in the Recipient Rights Advisory Committee.
- Trains and communicates with staff concerning patient rights, best practices, and collaborates for solutions to address patient grievance and complaints.
- Serves as the Medical Staff Liaison. Coordinates current medical provider schedules, meetings and provides for ongoing communication between hospital administration, staff and medical providers. This role is also responsible for Hospital bylaws, reviews including credentialing and ongoing collaboration with providers and facility.
- Prepares and maintains hospital reports, reappointments and committee scheduling and minutes at the direction of the CEO.
- Participates in hospital committees as assigned.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Basic Life Insurance of 1x your salary
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Pet Insurance and much more
Forest View Hospital is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. Forest View Hospital is an equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
- Minimum of associate’s degree in business, communications, mental health or related field.
- Excellent computer, web browser and Microsoft Office skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and multi-tasking ability.