Analyze code, review potential defects, and generate findings, using a variety of software analysis tools, for a series of missions provided to the Strategic Targets Lab (STL). Verify compliance of code against software requirements.
- Manage schedule and deadlines for each mission. Maintain working relationship with STL coworkers, government customer, and the mission’s prime-contractor.
- Present findings at design reviews and lead constructive discussions to improve the quality of mission software.
Must have current active Secret clearance.
Must have 6 years’ experience in software development/design/review work
Must be knowledgeable in C and C++. Must have:
- Working knowledge of Linux, shell scripting, Git.
- MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint, used for presentations.
- Able to communicate effectively with others, especially regarding constructive criticism of their code.
Must be able to operate:
Microsoft Office suite (Libre Office as well)
FreeRDP (Virtual desktop which SAs will set up, so only limited experience is needed)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled