Graduate Nurse / GN / Nurse Residency
Medical City Alliance
Start Dates: January, February and March 2023
- Emergency Services
- Women’s Services (L&D and Post Partum)
- Critical Care Services (ICU/PCU)
- Operating Room
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Nurse Residency.
Under supervision, the RN Residency is a new graduate nurse or RN changing specialty that provides safe and effective patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and values of the facility. The graduate nurse or RN changing specialty will collaborate with the Nurse Coordinator/preceptor, Physicians, technicians, educators, and allied health practitioners. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of Medical City Healthcare.
Our Nurse Residency program is a year-long program comprised of two phases:
- The first phase is the StaRN – Specialty Training Apprenticeship for Registered Nurses
- The program provides a highly integrated and systemic approach to transitioning new graduate nurses by:
- Defining a comprehensive baseline set of measurements and outcomes, evidence-based structure, processes, and content with hands-on simulation training and classroom education
- Integrating, teaching, monitoring, and managing adherence to those standards
- Objectively evaluating success in achieving the RN residency goals
- The program will also provide introduction and training to the EMR system for your facility.
- The second phase is YOUR Professional Development – Partner with a mentor, attending monthly seminars, and complete an evidence-based capstone project.
We Offer You An Excellent Total Compensation Package, Including
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
Once you apply, if chosen to move forward a Recruiter will contact you to complete a follow-up phone screen. Please be aware that due to the large amount of applicants you will see a slight delay in responses.
About Medical City Alliance
Your true health is measured in moments
That’s why our 99 bed new full-service hospital, Medical City Alliance, is here. We’ll keep you and your family in the best of health. Knowing how busy your life is, we’ve made scheduling, pre-registration and a patient portal all available online. The less time you spend managing health care, the more you spend with the moments that matter most.
Medical City Alliance offers world class health care with a personalized approach. The hospital is conveniently located on the east side of Interstate 35W in Fort Worth near the intersection of U.S. 81 and 287. Medical City Alliance serves families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in Tarrant County.
As a part of the Medical City Healthcare network of hospitals and specialists, patients are ensured access to leading medical specialists and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
Required Job Qualifications Include
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- ADN required
- BSN preferred