Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Endurance Environmental Solutions: has been grounded in providing solutions for the long haul since 1986. We haul municipal solid waste, recycling, leachate, and yard waste to the local landfills and water treatment plants. We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced Office Manager/ Dispatcher to direct general office activities and workflow for multiple locations Responsibilities include payroll, dispatching, accounting/budgeting function, and customer service. Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental, operating, regulatory, accounting, and other standards.
If you like a new challenge daily, take pride in your work. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and Endurance Environmental Solution. We offer competitive pay, consistent hours, and benefits. Join Team Endurance!
- PREVIOUS TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (But not required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Proven experience with payroll and data entry preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience with dispatching preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts of scheduling and dispatching
- 2-3 years of Customer Service Experience
- Desire to surround customers with excellence in service
- High aptitude for technology
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Knowledge of DOT and state-specific safety regulations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Communicate clearly: verbal and written
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong organizational skills.
- Data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to learn and take on new tasks.
- MS Office Suite
- GPS and tracking software
- Computer, telephone, radio, and electronic office equipment
- MS Office Suite
- GPS and tracking
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- May perform some additional responsibilities as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Maintains daily log files and preventative maintenance files and records the information in the appropriate systems. Ensures all daily/weekly/monthly paperwork is completed, recorded, and filed
- Manages, assigns, and monitors office services for the terminal, such as timekeeping/payroll, accounts payable/receivable, purchase orders, filing, and reception
- Defines and maintains office/administrative procedures.
- Monitor and maintain compliance documents and employee files.
- Process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll specification
- Maintain and document all payroll records
- Conduct semi-annual audits of all payroll records
- Must have knowledge of environmental and safety regulations in trucking and terminal operations.
- Must possess working knowledge of DOT (State and Federal) motor carrier rules and regulations
- Maintain general cleanliness of the facility
- Keep office and paper supplies stocked as needed.
- Must promote safety first for all areas of dispatch. Ensures drivers are following all safety policies and procedures.
- Dispatch calls to routes based on designated routes and driver location
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via email, telephone, and two-way devices
- Assists in determining the daily level of driver staffing to provide the best mix of responsiveness and productivity
- Perform driver check-ins at the close of business to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion
- Perform other job-related as assigned
Monday – Friday with some Saturdays and overtime
Pay $22-$25 per hour
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-employer match is $1 for $1 for the first 3% of an employee’s contribution and then $0.50 on the $1 for the remaining 2% of employees’ contributions
- Offers $5K+ reimbursement per calendar year to support eligible employees’ continued education
- Short-Term Disability
If you have any questions, please call 872-242-8992 to speak with a recruiter 8:00 am-5:00 pm eastern standard time.
APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE ENDURANCE TEAM!
BY COMPLETING THIS FORM, I AGREE TO RECEIVE CORRESPONDENCE FROM ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS. THIS INCLUDES RECEIVING TELEPHONE CALLS, PRERECORDED MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS ABOUT ENDURANCE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT THE CONTACT NUMBER AND ADDRESS I HAVE PROVIDED ABOVE.
This job description is not a contract and does not affect the at-will nature of your employment relationship with Endurance Environmental Solutions. Furthermore, this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and does not and cannot address every responsibility or duty you may be expected to perform during your employment. Endurance Environmental Solutions reserves the right to modify or amend this job description at its discretion, without prior notice.
All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.