Treatment Plant Operator
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
PA Environmental Solutions, Inc. (PESI) provides water and wastewater treatment facility operations, maintenance, engineering, and construction services to private, municipal & industrial facilities within Central Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Our company provides these services to ensure the best possible water quality and service to our customers while meeting and/or exceeding all federal, state, and local water quality regulations. Our staff of highly trained individuals are certified by the Department of Environmental Protection to operate these facilities.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Daily operations
· Laboratory analysis
· DMR reporting
· System optimization
· Pump station maintenance
· Other tasks for operations
· Technical Degree or technical experience in Environmental related field.
· 2-4 years minimum experience in treatment plant operations Desired qualifications:
· Certified operator or ability to achieve certification
· Basic understanding of treatment plant operations
· Ability to make decisions without constant direct oversight
· Must possess the desire to grow in technical knowledge about treatment plant operations
· Ability to assist others within organization when needed.
· Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Selinsgrove, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Water/Wastewater: 2 years (Required)
- Certified Operator (Preferred)
Work Location: One location