- A season is defined as working at least 300 hours performing the duties noted above.
- Recruit seasonal Park Ranger candidates from colleges, schools, job fairs and through social media campaign
- Participate in the interview, selection and hiring process
- Coordinate mandated Security Guard Training as well as in-house training
- Coordinate Park Ranger uniform and equipment needs such as cells phones and radios
- Determine availability of bicycles, utility terrain vehicles, electrical vehicles and other motorized vehicles
- Visit Parks to observe Park Rangers on duty and confer with Park Managers on the Park Ranger Program
- Monitor personal service and non-personal service budgets and prepare seasonal staffing plans
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this position, COME JOIN THE PARKS TEAM!
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to perform medium physical labor.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and read and comprehend written materials.
- Must possess basic computer and smart phone skills.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation.
BENEFITS: There are various benefits provided to permanent employees. To learn more, visit: