SchoolsFirst FCU is committed to Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Hiring
At SchoolsFirst FCU we are dedicated to building and growing a diverse, inclusive, and authentic Dream Team, so if you’re excited about a position or wanting to make a career change but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. Many skills are transferrable and you may be just the right candidate for the position, or for other roles we are working on.
What You’ll Be Doing
Provides World Class Member service to Members visiting branch/service center locations. Provides information and promotes credit union products and services to build relationships. Processes transactions in the general areas of savings, loans, and auxiliary credit union services.
- Performs various file maintenance including processing requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc. Performs , vault and night drop duties as assigned, Assists with the morning and evening preparation of the branch, and other teammembers as needed throughout the day Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Has working knowledge of credit union savings and consumer loan products and all services. Has basic knowledge of real estate products. Maintains cash and negotiables. Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit union operations. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Processes new memberships, additional share accounts, savings services, consumer loan requests and general consumer loan fundings as requested by Members. Performs research on accounts, identifies and corrects Member account problems.
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting account assistance. Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member’s needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Additional Job Functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of previous related experience Required
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities