22 – 24 hourly
- Wear protective equipment and follow all safety guidelines and instructions when using power spraying equipment and fumigation equipment
- Measure area dimensions and mix the correct amount of chemicals in the applicator based on the size of the infested area
- Determine and explain the most efficient way to eliminate an infestation, whether the method is pesticide use, blockages, mechanical traps, or other methods
- Reply to all pest control inquiries
- Record work activities and complete all paperwork after finishing services
- Unafraid of working in close proximity to vermin, rodents, insects, and other pests
- Comfortable with an outdoor work environment in a variety of weather conditions
- Able to pass a background check
- Current U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record
- Passed the pest control license exam provided by the Department of Agriculture
Our mission is to become the number one service provider for pest control in our market. Our customers trust us to protect their health and property that can be impacted by pest and wildlife problems. We promote a trusting relationship with our clients, solve their pest problems, prevent future pest problems, and deliver a superior customer service experience. We do this by being highly trained, being adaptive to change, using new technology, by implementing effective and entomologically sound treatment methods, educating, and doing the right thing, because we care about our customers. The most important part of our company is our commitment to our staff.
To succeed at our mission, we need to bring on professional service technicians that have a great attitude, that are focused on customer service, that are team players, and take pride in their work. We want to invest in our staff by providing technical training as well as training in sales, customer service and leadership.